- Attend the rehearsal (May 2 or May 13 @ 7pm) and Confirmation Mass (May 3 or May 14 @ 7pm) at St. James.
- Plan a Candidate/Sponsor Day of Reflection or Service Activity. Here are some ideas!
- Assist with the First Eucharist Retreat (Fri. Mar. 12 from 5:30-8:30 or Sat. Mar. 13 from 9-noon)
- Assist with 4th-5th Grade Retreat (Fri. Apr. 23 from 5:30-9:00)
- Assist with Youth Mission Day Spring Clean-up (Sat. Apr. 24 from TBD) Digital Signup available soon
- Select a service or activity that is close to you or your sponsor’s heart. There are many ways to serve in our world or online beyond these activities. And it’s all good! Remember one of the traits of a Christian is to be a servant every day.
Candidates, when you have completed the sponsor service activity, COMPLETE THIS REFLECTION.
Click the link above for the requirements for selecting a Confirmation Name and reflection form for you to take some time selecting and reflecting on your Confirmation Name. Please complete before your Confirmation interview.
***UPDATED INFO FROM BISHOP HAINES’ OFFICE***
CLICK HERE FOR THE CANDIDATE QUESTIONS
We encourage you to take note while reflecting on the questions and bring the sheet to your interview
Candidates are required to discuss their willingness to be Confirmed with a catechist or select member of St. James staff. A signup process will be distributed in next week or so.
Make-up Confirmation Sessions
1. Each session consists of six 3-10 minute segment videos on various Decision Point topics.
2. After watching the videos, answer the questions in the Google Form that correspond to the specific sections of the session. Your answers to each question should be in paragraph form.
3. Once you have finished the form, your responses will be directly recorded.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bryan: email@example.com or 262.253.2915