NO April 25th Meeting: What we will do instead
- Reflection to Celebrate Confirmation with Parents & Sponsor
- Final Details for Confirmation: We are excitingly close!
- Rehearsal & Mass Times, Dates & Locations
- Seating Arrangements & Face Masks
- Candidate & Sponsor Clothing Guidelines
- Important Things to Remember
Confirmation Interview (April 6-20)
- Candidates cannot interview with their parent or sponsor.
- Candidates, please copy Mary Ann on all emails (email@example.com) to the interviewer you choose.
- Adult interviewers, please copy Bryan on all emails (firstname.lastname@example.org.) This helps us know that everyone is having a conversation and a safe environment requirement.
- Please schedule your interview by no later than April 1st.
- In-person interviews are preferable and must take place at St. James (indoors or outside.) Best times for in-person interviews are Tuesday evenings, Saturdays around Mass time and anytime Sunday. We will try to be flexible if another time is needed for an in-person interview.
- You can also schedule Zoom or phone conversations this year.
- For an interviewer’s contact info click here
- Linda Dreger
- Mary Ann Ehr
- Kristine Evers
- Kristin Kebis
- Chris Lodl
- Jen Losey
- Bryan Ramsey
- Amy Ruege
- Sue Devine Simon
- Chris Weber (Chris is available Tuesdays and Sundays from 4-6pm April 6-20)
Sponsor Selection, Requirements & Day of Reflection/Service Activity
- Attend the rehearsal (May 2 or May 13 @ 7pm) and Confirmation Mass (May 3 or May 14 @ 7pm) at St. James.
- Plan a Candidate/Sponsor Day of Reflection or Service Activity. Select a service or activity that is close to you or your sponsor’s heart. There are many ways to serve in our world or online beyond these activities. And it’s all good! Remember one of the traits of a Christian is to be a servant every day.
Candidates, when you have completed the sponsor service activity, COMPLETE THIS REFLECTION.
Make-up Confirmation Sessions (if you have missed more than 2 sessions)
1. Each session consists of six 3-10 minute segment videos on various Decision Point topics.
2. After watching the videos, answer the questions in the Google Form that correspond to the specific sections of the session. Your answers to each question should be in paragraph form.
3. Once you have finished the form, your responses will be directly recorded.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Bryan: email@example.com or 262.253.2915