Good Shepherd and St. James parishes are saddened by the events that took place during the Thanksgiving week Christmas parade in Waukesha. This parade would normally highlight a season to gather as families and friends to celebrate life and love. Then the unthinkable happened.
Let us come together as a community supporting our neighbors in Waukesha. Among the many who died or were injured, two priest from Waukesha Catholic Community were struck and hospitalized. We pray for the physical and emotional well being of the victims, those who witnessed or were affected by the tragedy, for responders, for hospital staffs treating the injured, for counselors, and for parents and children in Waukesha who will now try and make sense out of this. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us.
Deacon Sandy (on behalf of our entire leadership team and all parishioners)
Reconciliation/Confession is Available At:
- St. James – On Saturday from 3:45-4:15 prior to the 4:30 Mass
- Good Shepherd – Saturday 3:30-4:15 in the Mary Magdala Chapel
- St. Mary’s Menomonee Falls – Every weekday at noon
- At any other time, ask Fr. Dennis or any other priest to set up an appointment
- Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:00 am in the Chapel, unless there is a funeral that morning.
- Tuesdays at 8:30 am at Good Shepherd, unless there is a funeral that morning.
Year-Round Prayer Resources