Dear St. James Family,
With the new CDC guidelines and consideration of Archbishop Listecki, beginning this weekend we are making some changes. We must continue to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Therefore, with trust in the Holy Spirit, the following adjustments have been made:
- There will be a “mask required” section and a “mask optional” section. Look for signage in the gathering space and pews.
- Alternate row seating will continue in all sections. We may eliminate distancing rows as capacity increases.
- Once on the altar, ministers may remove their masks. The Presider will wear a mask during the consecration.
- Eucharistic ministers (distributors & sanitizers) will wear masks during distribution.
- Communion to the homebound will be offered once again at Mass
- Sanitizing will continue
- The west entry door facing Town Line Road is only for those wearing masks. This is to respect those wanting to go directly to the “mask required” section.
We wish to assure our people feel safe and comfortable. We ask you remain flexible as additional new directives emerge. Thank you for respecting our approach to ensure we continue to offer a safe and welcoming worship experience for all.
Deacon Sandy Sites and the Covid Comeback Team