Thank you for your continued support for the Wisconsin School for the Deaf. So far, along with your help, we have raised nearly $600 for our students. The money has gone to toiletries for the dorm students, some therapy supplies, and even helped pay to repair a wheelchair. We thank you for your generosity. We are going to start collecting items for Wisconsin School for the Deaf in Delavan. These items will be recycled into park benches, planters, and other plastic items to help support the school. Please help by bringing the following items to church and placing them in the large labeled box in the Main entrance way.
- Oral Care Items: Used toothbrushes and the packaging of your new toothbrush, empty toothpaste tubes and the box for the new tube, empty floss containers.
- Personal Care: Shampoo, deodorants, lotions, makeup. Any brand. Not the packaging. (No nail polish, polish remover bottles, or razors please)
- Bars: Any brand granola/energy protein bar wrappers (foil lined only
- Cereal Bags: The waxy bags inside cereal boxes
- Pet Food: Wellness brand only of dry dog/cat food bags
- Febreze: Air Freshener plugs and cartridges, and packaging, trigger heads any brand
- Bear Naked: Granola pouches, their brand only
Recycling requires a little effort on your part by sorting through things before they go out for trash collection, but your efforts not only help reduce landfill waste, but will help the School for the Deaf. Please help us. Questions: email: email@example.com or call (414) 587-1202.