We are going to start collecting items for Wisconsin School for the Deaf in Delavan. These items will be recycled into park benches, planters, and other plastic items to help support the school. Please help by bringing the following items to church and placing them in the large labeled box in the Main entrance way.
- Oral Care Items: Used toothbrushes and the packaging of your new toothbrush, empty toothpaste tubes and the box for the new tube, empty floss containers.
- Personal Care: Empty haircare, body wash, lotion bottles, tubes and containers including caps, lids and pumps (no aerosol) all makeup containers, tubes, pots, including lipstick, chapstick, mascara…
- Bars: Any brand granola/energy protein bar wrappers (foil lined only)
- Chip/Snack Bags: Any brand, any size, foil lined. Cookie bags not accepted.
- Cereal Bags: The waxy bags inside cereal boxes
- Dog Food: Wellness brand only Core, Trufood, and Complete Health lines
Recycling requires a little effort on your part by sorting through things before they go out for trash collection, but your efforts not only help reduce landfill waste, but will help the School for the Deaf. Please help us. Questions: email: email@example.com or call (414) 587-1202.