ASSISTANT MUSICIAN AND LITURGY COORDINATOR
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates primarily with Director of Liturgy & Music, and other staff members as necessary.
- Provides musical leadership for Sunday 5:30 PM Eucharist. (Preferred piano or guitar)
- Attend 1 rehearsal weekly with Music Ministry – usually Wednesday evening.
- Occasional attendance at Prayer & Worship Meeting as deemed necessary.
- Possible assistance at services of Holy Week & Christmas.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Director of Liturgy & Music.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Should be a person of Faith & Prayer
- Possess the talent to lead gathered assembly for Eucharist (prior experience preferred)
- Possess knowledge, of and/or willingness to learn Catholic rituals
Start Date: August 20, 2018
Employment type: Part time – 5 hours per week
Please send resume with cover letter and references no later than July 6, 2018.
St. James Parish
Attn: Barbara Schuelke
W220 N6588 Town Line Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051