APR. 2: Digital Discipleship: A Christian Parent’s Guide to Social Media with Maureen Rotramel
All events follow 5:30 Sunday evening Mass in the Community Center
Come and enjoy the company of your fellow adults.
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- This process is for adults who have not been baptized and want to explore learning more about Jesus Christ and the Catholic church; or for adults baptized in another Christian denomination, but who may now be interested in being accepted and confirmed into the Catholic church; or
- Adults who are baptized Catholics, but have not completed their full initiation into the Catholic church and still need to celebrate the sacraments of 1st Eucharist and Confirmation.
- Please call Gerry Wolf, Pastoral Associate, at 253-2213, for more details. This process begins in mid-September.
Adult Confirmation…Catholicism 101
- Sponsored by the Cluster Parishes
- Hosted by Good Shepherd parish.
- In January, eight sessions are held for those persons who would like to receive the sacrament of Confirmation.
- The sessions are also for those who would like to study and review the basics of the Catholic faith.
- Throughout the year opportunities are offered to come together to read and discuss a variety of books.
Catholics Returning Home
- Sponsored and hosted by the Cluster Parishes.
- Jesus’ invitation was “Come and see.” Come and Explore the possibilities. Join us for a review of the basics of our Catholic Faith. We have seven informational sessions which are held in September at one of our Cluster Parishes.
- If you have not been an actively participating Catholic, we invite you to come, discuss your questions, and become part of our community.
- We would like to welcome you back.
- On Wednesdays at 8:45 a group meets for 20 – 30 minutes of silent prayer called Centering prayer. We meet in the Reconciliation Room at St. James. We offer the opportunity for centering prayer or contemplative prayer: a time of silence, and a time to be in God’s presence in a unique and special way.